Sunday, May 6, 2012
Emiko Turns 6!
Emiko's birthday party was last weekend. Emiko had 16 friends from church and school come to the party...and lucky me, Brian was in Houston for work so I did the party by myself! We had it at the Jungle Gym...looking at the pics of the venue I'm sure the kids enjoyed themselves (at least I wasn't having to entertain them). I wasn't great at taking any pictures- I was a bit busy- but a friend managed to take a few for me:
We sure are happy to have Emiko in our home. She adds drama AND flair AND humor to every situation. I think our lives would be quite dull without her. She asked me the other day if once her future husband got old and died would it be ok to marry someone else...sheesh, she's in a hurry to grow up- slow down! The funny part was that Kaiya piped in and answered for me. The response? "Well yes you could get married again...but don't forget that you'll be old. And old people are always dying...so it might be hard to find anyone still alive to marry." Oh brother...let's just focus on being 6 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
16 friends? Wow, that's ambitious. Did you make the cake, it is so cute!
Post a Comment