Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Girl's Weekend Away

The last weekend in February I went on a girls trip with friends from the AWC (American Women's Club). We traveled 3 hours south and stayed in a house in Yallingup for the weekend. I had a great time relaxing with these girls and it was great to get to know them even better! I even went on my first wine tour...I didn't drink the wine, obviously, but it was educational and there were plenty of other things to taste or look at during the wine sampling. We also got to stop at one of my favorite beaches, Canal Rocks. It was beautiful! So glad Brian was willing to hold down the fort for a few days so I could go play...

At the house we rented.

One of the wineries we stopped at was called House of Cards (couldn't resist taking a pic with the life-size playing cards).

At Will's Domain...the view from this winery was spectacular! We also ate here for lunch...it was yummy.

Sunset at Canal Rocks.

Group picture of those of us brave enough to hike up to the top in our dresses (the view was worth the climb)!

1 comment:

Nannette said...

Did you all plan to wear matching dresses, or did it just happen? Looks like fun!