Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Singers

Our family loves Singapore. It is such a fun vacay spot with so much to do. I think this was my 4th time in Singers and we still managed to find something new to do.

On our flight to Singapore...I think Mei just looks so cute with those huge headphones on.
Candylicious- this is what my kids hope heaven is like. We loved stocking up on sweets here!
Emi's feet got wet on one of the rides at Universal Studios...at the end of the day her feet looked like this. I've never seen feet so wrinkly before- we couldn't stop laughing!
My favorite photo taken at Universal Studios.
We went to Singapore Zoo b/c Mei hasn't been there before...and the other kids didn't really remember it since they were 5 years younger the last time we went.
River Safari is next to the zoo. We've never been but thought it'd be cool to check it out. Brian wasn't able to go b/c he had work meetings- he totally missed out. I don't know what the kids are doing in this pic- I think Emi is swimming???
We watched the manatees for quite awhile. I'm mildly obsessed with them b/c I did a project on them in 5th grade.
My favorite River Safari pic. When we first arrived there was a photographer posing us for pictures (tourist trap)...she told us all to put up our hands and growl...but then when we saw the photo is has us posed with cute pandas! What?! The gimmick worked- I had to buy the photo b/c we are growling at pandas...cute pandas. Mei's face is awesome too.
4 kids squished in the back of a taxi. A taxi driver's dream come true...said no taxi driver ever. (Mina and Emi aren't happy about being squished...Mei and Kaiya were having a ball.)
At the aquarium. My funny story...it's mostly Asians at the aquarium. Mei was still 2 and thus I didn't have to pay for her admission. When I went to show our tix to the employee letting people into the aquarium she was confused as to why Mei didn't have a ticket. With Mei being so tall for her age...especially next to so many petite 3/4 yr old Asian kids- the lady totally thought I was lying about her age. I had to assure her that even though she's half Asian, her dad is 6'4" and she clearly gets her height from her dad. She finally let us pass.

No comments: