Saturday, January 2, 2010
You've Found Us!
Well, if you're reading this...it means you've found our new blog! We've decided to start a new blog to capture our whole adventure in Australia- so add us to your google reader, become a follower, yada yada. For now we plan to keep this blog public (we figure being on the other side of the world is enough security???) and hope that you'll check back often to see what we're up to...down under...make sense? Hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the look of your new blog! A new family from the U.S. just moved into our ward. They're here for a 6 month medical fellowship. I was totally thinking of you and your new adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
I love your new header! I have been dying for details about your upcoming move, but figure you have some packing to do and don't need to be pestered with questions. BUT I CANT WAIT TO HEAR EVERYTHING!
Most importantly, has Brian figured out how to get The Mountain in Australia?
An assignment abroad is a dream for us Larsons, so we will enjoy living through you guys while reading about your experience.
Post a Comment