



Most of our blog readers live outside of Utah and won't be able to attend Kaiya's baptism. But here's a copy of the invitation (b/c you know you would've been invited if you lived close by...or if we lived close by...):

PS. A big thanks to my talented friend, Sarah, for taking these fantabulous pictures at the beach. Beach pics are hard with harsh sunlight & little shade, etc...she did a great job!

6 comments:
Gorgeous dress and fun invite!
Wow, I can't believe Kaiya's getting baptized! That dress really is beautiful, and those pictures are amazing!!
You did a really good job on the dress! Happy Baptism Kaiya, I can't believe how grown up she is!
The dress is gorgeous!
cute dress for a cute girl. we can't wait for the baptism
Love the dress. I have been trying to figure out what to do for Macy's...something different. Maybe I'll let her pick out the pattern! :)
Post a Comment