When we were in Utah we took the kids up to Park City for the day and did the Alpine Slide. I love this pic of all of us riding up the ski lift.
Kaiya went so slow down the slide that she caused quite a back-up- there's 5 people behind her!
Mina was more interested in riding the carnival rides.
It was a nice day.
Lucky you! I've always wanted to do that, but never have. It's one of the many things I should have done when I lived there. Oh, well. Hopefully, I'll make it out there again some time and then do it with my kiddos...Hailey recently mentioned that she wants to visit her homeland "Provo, UT" so maybe we'll grant her her wish. :)
Moved to beautiful Australia in Jan. 2010. We expect to live here as expats for a few years.
SAHM to 4 girls (and 1 hubby)...and thus, always in search of cute, matching dresses (for the girls, not the hubby)...in the meantime, staying busy with random projects!
1 comment:
Lucky you! I've always wanted to do that, but never have. It's one of the many things I should have done when I lived there. Oh, well. Hopefully, I'll make it out there again some time and then do it with my kiddos...Hailey recently mentioned that she wants to visit her homeland "Provo, UT" so maybe we'll grant her her wish. :)
Post a Comment