Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

I say this every year but alas, I will say it again. I love that we get a 4-day holiday weekend for Easter! We spent today (Good Friday) doing Easter-y things...

We spent the morning at a park for our church Easter party where we had brekkie, raced paper boats, and of course hunted for chocolate eggs...

Mina did NOT want her picture taken during the egg hunt (she was in the hunting "zone") and kept her face covered. The other 2 obliged pics though!



Our ward primary (small by American standards but probably the biggest in our stake)!

After a yummy takeaway dinner of fish and chips (I think this will become our new Good Friday tradition) we decorated eggs. Not sure what Mina's doing in this pic:

Kaiya and Emi hard at work getting their eggs all pretty.

The end result:

A final pic of the girls with the decorated eggs. Emiko is upset that she didn't get to hold the eggs. 2 out of 3 kids being happy is still a majority- we consider that a success...

No comments: