Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tennis & Art

Emiko and Mina started taking tennis lessons. The tennis club is just a couple streets away so every Saturday morning we walk to tennis class. Unfortunately, Emiko was sick the morning I brought my camera. I will have to bring it again and post pics of her later. But can I just say that it's too cute watching little kids attempt to hit a ball with a tennis racket?!


Every year the school does an art exhibition showcasing selected pieces of art the kids have done over the year. This year Kaiya's artwork made the exhibition flier (that's sent out in the mail). I think that's a pretty cool honor...considering I have trouble drawing stick figures. Her picture is on the very left of the flier.

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Oh my gosh Mina is the cutest little tennis player I have ever seen!!!!

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Ahh, a mini Goolagong.