Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Rhyme or Reason

This is the totally random post. There's no rhyme or reason to it. It's just what we've been up to so far this month.

A couple of weeks ago our bunny, Will, (that we've had for 2 years) disappeared. We thought our backyard was fully secure but upon closer inspection we discovered a small crack in between the fence and the shed in the backyard. So we think he escaped. The girls were pretty sad...both Kaiya and Emi shed tears. So within 2 days of his disappearance Brian took them to pick out a new baby bunny. He's a white mini-lop with blue eyes- so cute. His name is Louie.

It's been hot, hot! I thought Mina looked pretty hip in her sunglasses. (Do you like how Emi thought it would be funny to squeeze into an infant-size life jacket??? Silly girl...)

I greatly dislike having my picture taken when pregnant but I keep getting requests for baby bump pictures. So here it is...I'm about 22 weeks now:

My baby bump is frequently used as a pillow nowadays...

Next up will be a post about our family trip to Bali! Originally we weren't supposed to go until later this month but Brian's work schedule is crazy and he is pretty certain he'll be traveling during that time...meaning our trip would have to be cancelled. So tonight he said "How about we change our trip and leave tomorrow?" So with less than 24 hrs notice, we're headed to Bali tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Great Escape. I guess where there is a will, there's a way. Looking forward to seeing some photos with you guys in Bali.