
I used to go on a girls trip to San Marcos every Spring with friends to shop at the outlets. Well, it's been 3 years since my last trip and I've been wanting another weekend away with friends for a long time. It finally happened! And even though this was the 6th trip to the Margaret River region for me...I got to see/do a lot of things I've never done b/c I was kid-free! It was a great weekend of window shopping and eating lots of yummy food at the wineries (a lot of wineries have restaurants). Of course there was no wine for me but I did get to try some delicious sparkling grape juice!

2 comments:
I wish you could come on our girls trip. When did Brian say you could come, in two years? I love your dress, it is way cute.
We miss you on the the girls trips!
Post a Comment