Our Aussie baby arrived July 6th at 11:22 am!
Mei Lin Dibb
6 lbs 14 oz
19 inches
I forgot how demanding a newborn can be! I seem to value sleep more than anything else right now but thought you might want some pictures of the little bub...
All of us girls...of course Mina had to pose cross-eyed...
The whole family
Unfortunately I don't have an explanation for this pic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











10 comments:
She is sooooo cute!!! So excite for you guys and can't wait to see her and the rest of you in person.
Congratulations! :)
I've been anxiously awaiting these photos. (Brian...isn't it your job to do this?) Love the crossed eyes and the mask is awesome.
Congratulations!! She looks adorable!! I especially love that last picture - that outfit is just too precious!
Jerry: That mask is the best. I wants it. Tell her to make me one.
So cute! Wow, 4 girls, that is crazy, congrats to you!
Yea for more pictures!!! She's so cute. I especially love the last pic. Congrats!!
What a cutie!!! I'm super excited to be able to give her lots of cuddles!! I hope you do manage to get some decent sleep. I'm still trying to get an uninterrupted night of sleep and Zac is almost 1.
So so cute! I love that last picture of Mei!
Awesome! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment