Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Passport Photos

Mei got her passport photos taken (sorry- not the greatest quality after scanning). Yet again proof that double chins can be cute. I can tell she's going to hate these photos when she gets older- ha ha ha!!!
The photographer included two different pictures to choose from. We chose the more "business-like" one b/c smiles aren't allowed on passports.

3 comments:

Marsa said...

hahaha i didn't know babys needed passports too

Julia said...

Kim you crack me up! love" the more business like one" comment! I had no idea a baby would need a passport!

Katie Wells said...

just a tip for future reference... Smiles aren't allowed on aussie passports, but they are on American ones. The people here always tell you not to smile (b/c of the aussie rule) but when I renewed my passport last year I told them I was smiling anyway because I knew I was right (after carrie had just used a smile pic on hers) and I had no problemo with the pic. Wish I had known that when I did Olivia's a few months before because she's got the worst scowl and it's a pretty bad photo. Oh well, it's just a photo right?!!