Friday, September 28, 2012

Squish!

Mei is 12 weeks old today. She's so cute I just want to squish her!
Mei is a completely different baby now that she's discovered her thumb. For the last 2 weeks she's either sleeping 7-8 hrs straight (only 1 feed at night) or 10-12 hrs straight (sleeping the entire night through)! I'm much more coherent- and Brian's glad he doesn't have to keep answering my same questions over and over again (b/c I forgot I asked earlier or b/c I can't remember his answer). Plus, Mei's getting really good at putting herself to sleep...meaning I don't have to bounce/hold her until she's asleep...meaning my neck/shoulders are happier. Lastly, the bub is napping more regularly during the day. As you all know, a well slept baby is a happy baby...which makes me happy. The first 2 months just about killed me- it's nice that it's finally getting easier! (And now that I've said that, she'll wake up every 2 hrs tonight.)

No comments: