I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore! Mei turned 2 in Utah. We celebrated up American Fork canyon with other extended Dibb family members.While Mei is my "clingy" child she's really come out of her shell this past year. I remember she started stranger anxiety at 4 months- while she's still weary of strangers she's able to warm up to someone more quickly now. Mei is by far our biggest child out of 4 kids at the 2 yr mark. Just over this past month she's really taken to talking...we're getting a lot of sentences now. "Mommy I love you" & "I don't like this song" & "Mina's not sharing" & "Mommy, I poo-poo'd" are some common sentences. She's also developed a nice little attitude and doesn't let her sisters push her around. But she loves her sisters...she only wants Kaiya to put her to bed when there's a babysitter. And, she gets so excited when it's time to pick up her sisters from school. I'm predicting she'll be my earliest to potty train b/c she already wakes up dry and tells us as she's messing her diaper that she's messing her diaper...I probably could toilet train now but I'm not ready!
We just love having Mei in our home!
Height- 35.5 inches; 90th percentile
Weight- 13.6 kg (about 30 lbs); 85th percentile
Favorite movie- Despicable Me 2 & Frozen
Favorite food- mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, ramen, rice, fruit, yogurt
Favorite song- Brave by Sara Barielles
Favorite toys- her stuffed kitty & tiger; iPad
Favorite activity- outside playing (she's getting pretty good on her scooter)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
According to the wives tale, if she continues on her growth path, she will be 5'11" when she is an adult.
Post a Comment