Brian and I were in charge of planning the family reunion this year. We decided to go to a dude ranch in Antimony, Utah for 3 days/2 nights. It was awesome! There were lots of scheduled family activities but plenty of down time to just chat, relax, and play w/cousins. Our kids had a blast and I think everyone else there enjoyed themselves.
Pony rides- Mina and Mei were too young to go on a trail ride but had plenty of pony rides to keep them busy/happy.
Brian and the 3 older girls went on a hike while Mei and I stayed behind.
Trail ride through the countryside...
Family rodeo- lots of games, relay races, mutton busting, etc!
It was such a fun reunion- we hope we make it back there someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I get Rockin R pop up ads on my computer now, don't know how. Looks like fun, we'll have to check it out sometime.
Post a Comment