Christmas down under is like being on vacation! With it being summer, most Aussie's head to the beach for Christmas- we like this tradition. And since it's so, so hot we thought it'd be a great way to stay cool!
Christmas Eve at the beach to watch the sunset:
After opening presents Christmas morning it's back to the beach for swimming & body boarding. Check out our 2 future surfer gals:
PS. My girls looked smashing in their Christmas dresses this year...
The girls do look great in their Christmas dresses! I love that they are wearing sandals. I can't believe how many people are at the beach! Merry Christmas!
Moved to beautiful Australia in Jan. 2010. We expect to live here as expats for a few years.
SAHM to 4 girls (and 1 hubby)...and thus, always in search of cute, matching dresses (for the girls, not the hubby)...in the meantime, staying busy with random projects!
4 comments:
The girls do look great in their Christmas dresses! I love that they are wearing sandals. I can't believe how many people are at the beach! Merry Christmas!
Andrew and I don't know why we are here and not there on the beach with you. Merry Christmas to our cutie pie nieces. Love you all!!
WOW! Those dresses are adorable! The beach looks great to me!
Looks like so much fun, and yes those dresses are SMASHINGLY beautiful!
Post a Comment