
Kaiya was the ONLY kid on the boat tour. Talk about brave! Everyone got to have a turn lasting 45 minutes in the cage. We're proud that Kaiya lasted about 20 minutes before climbing out. However, you can see that there was plenty of sharks to see from the boat!





I loved hearing all of the different reactions from people when I told them Brian took Kaiya shark cage diving. It ranged from "are you crazy- she's only 7!" to "wow, that's so awesome!" Despite those questioning our parenting skills (or lack of), they survived and are now home safe. Brian's now excited to take me someday...hmmm...

6 comments:
I think Brian needs some props for his photography skills. I'm just mad that the hydraulic lift was in the way of the open mouth picture.
I think it's awesome! What a cool experience! I hope she remembers it forever.
Too bad Kaiya couldn't bring one back for show and tell at school. I guess she can show off some of the photos.
Props to Brian for pics!! :)
Brave Kaiya!!
I'm a little freaked out just looking at the pictures. Do they do something to get the sharks to swarm?
Yikes. I showed my kids that picture and they said, "WOW mom. I'd NVEVER do that. That's crazy!"
Post a Comment