Thursday, December 9, 2010

Done. Again.

For those unaware, several months ago Brian went back to law school. We never thought he'd never go back to school. In fact, I distinctly recall him telling me he'd NEVER, EVER go back. He was DONE!

Well, he lied...er, changed his mind.

Why? Well, that's too long of a story. But his work was willing to pay for his schooling costs so we went for it. After a semester of course work, it's anticipated that Brian will become an official Aussie lawyer within a few months!

Brian took his last final earlier this week. He is DONE. Again. He decided he needed to celebrate. So on a whim, he's leaving tomorrow to do THIS. And he's taking Kaiya.

Yikes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Congrats on being done again...That's awesome!

Miss Lee said...

Nice. Jared did the same thing in Hawaii and had a great time. However, when he's finished with his finals I think he's going to do something other than that.

Kelly Vowles said...

I want to come!

Julia said...

Ok that is just crazy!

Nannette said...

You're going to miss seeing him once he goes back to work and traveling....but I'm glad he's done...again. Shark diving looks scary, I don't think I'd be able to sleep while they were away.

Steve and Jen said...

Sounds cool Brian! Hope you guys are doing great. Let me know if you are in town this winter for a ski day. Merry Christmas Steve