Monday, February 6, 2012

An Aussie Baby


Despite the grief that #3 gives us (making us question our sanity on a daily basis) we've decided to take the plunge an add a #4 to the family. That's right- baby #4 will be joining our family mid-July! Sorry, this announcement should have come much earlier. This scan was taken at 12 weeks (I'm 17 now) and the technician was 90% positive it was a GIRL. I had no idea you could tell that early but hey, after 3 girls...why mess with a good thing?!

Hooray for having an Aussie baby!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's great, Kim. Congratulations! Boy or girl, you make beautiful babies with big personalities. :)

Leslie said...

Congratulations Kim! Having 4 of all one gender does have its perks! But either way that is so exciting. When we were over there 10 years ago I heard they used laughing gas as anesthesia for childbirth...you'll have to let me know if that's still the case!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Congratulations!! That is super exciting!! Another Dibb Down Under - and other girl at that - such fun!!

Julia said...

Ok that is just funny! We're due at the same time! I find out next month what we're having :) Yay for girls!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And you guys do make adorable girls!

andrew and brittani said...

Ok I feel like I've been a part of the Dibb family for a long time now. When I joined the fam you had one little girl. Now...3.5!!! We're excited for you!

Kelly Vowles said...

Bun in the oven! Congratulations!!! So fun and exciting :-)

Brigette Little said...

Congratulations - so excited for you guys!!!

Lesley said...

What great news! Congratulations!

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

OK, does Australia grant citizenship so that #4 can claim dual citizenship status?

Brian said...

No. No dual citizenship anymore unless you meet certain specific requirements, which we don't.

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

No dual citizenship - well, Aussie's loss. Aus. won't be able to claim #4 when she becomes a world class swimmer / gymnast.