Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bald Spot

Mei is my first baby to have a bald spot on the back of her head...my other girls were so hairy and never got one! So of course I have to document it on the blog. I'm sure she'll despise me for it when she gets older. Oh well.
Mei actually has a bald "ring" that goes all the way across the back of her head- can you see it???

3 comments:

Nannette said...

SO glad you get to experience that with at least one of your kids. It is seriously cute! Its nice to see it goes all the way around- no helmet right?

Miss Lee said...

Haha...we know this stage quite well, but it was not as pronounced due to there being even less hair.

victoria said...

Love your blog! I just had to comment on this one - Chloe had the same thing! It looks really good with dark hair.