Tomorrow Brian gets home from a 2 week long business trip. His route: Perth to Singapore to LA to Utah to Houston to LA to Tokyo to Singapore to Perth. That's a lot of flying in 2 weeks time. These past 2 weeks my route was more like this: Home to church to home to grocery store to home to library to home to backyard to home to school to home. Yeah, not as cool sounding...
BUT...my friend, Katie, flew out from Sydney to visit for a week while Brian was out of town. It broke up the boredom and it was probably the most time we've spent together since being roommates at BYU. She brought 2 of her kids, Olivia & Zac, and our kids got along famously! And yes, we did do a few fun touristy things while she was here.
Fish and chips for picnic dinner at the beach so we could catch the sunset!
King's Park- I just heart the view of the city!
Apparently we need to talk to Mina about how to sit more lady-like...
King's Park Tree Top Walk...I think they're pretending to be statues...???
Aquarium at Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Ok, ok...I said they got along really well but with spending an entire week together there were a few tiny issues (of course it was always Mina that was involved). Mina was probably being mean and got Zac-attacked!
Then I think Mina hit Olivia (can't remember but I know Mina was the guilty party). So Olivia wrote this letter to Mina in retribution (it reads "we are not best friends):
Olivia and Emi are only 3 weeks apart...they were inseparable the entire week.
Silly shot of all the kids minus Zac (it was his nap time).Thanks for a great time Katie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment