Wednesday, October 10, 2012

School Holidays Part 2

Once Katie and her family left the rest of the school break was pretty low key...

Mei wore her new Halloween dress to church.
Emiko got her hair did.
We went to a birds of prey presentation at the library.
I let Mina buy a recorder- BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER.
The primary president helped watch the kids while I did an activity w/the other primary children at church. She kept them entertained w/playdoh...and thought it was hysterical that out of all the things you could make w/playdoh Emiko chose to make a smashed frog. Emiko is truly her father's daughter...
My friend gave us lemons (we made lemon cupcakes w/lemon frosting & lemonade)- one lemon was almost as big as Mina's head. I promise that I don't orchestrate any of Mina's poses...we have family pictures being taken this weekend- frankly, I'm a bit worried.
Today the girls went back to school and it was blissfully a bit quieter...


No comments: