It's going too fast...seriously, time is flying. I can't believe that she'll be 5 months on Thursday. She's such a great baby. She's been sleeping 12 hrs straight through the night for a couple of months now and takes regular naps. She gets all excited when Brian comes home and shows it by flailing/kicking her limbs all over the place...another daddy's girl in the making. She's rolling over now- it freaks her out when she does it b/c she gets stuck on her tummy. She's rolled both ways but she's still in that woah-how-did-I-do-that phase.
Face plant. She does this on purpose- maybe she thinks it's fun???
Close-up shot...she discovered her tongue and was making all sorts of noises as she experimented with moving her tongue all around. I was thoroughly entertained...I'm easily entertained apparently.
What else? She can be really loud w/lots of squealing and yelling. For a few weeks she loved spitting/blowing raspberries. But then she discovered gurgling and the spitting stopped b/c gurgling was much cooler. And finally today she mastered alternating between the two and she seemed very pleased with this accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment