Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Temple Square

The week before Christmas we took the kids here:

I think the last time we went to see the lights at temple square was when Kaiya was 2...so we were definitely in need of another visit. We first stopped at the new City Creek Mall. We watched a water fountain show set to Christmas music (kind of like Bellagio but on a much, much smaller scale). Unfortunately, 5 seconds into the show Mina had to go potty...so I had to rush off with her to Nordstrom to use the toilet. Even more unfortunate, that was the closest I got to doing any shopping at Nordstrom (sad, I know- it was on my list of places to go but I ran out of time)!


It was definitely a chilly night but I'm glad we went! And my 2 brothers and sis-in-law came too so that added to the fun!





Hopefully it won't be another 7 years before we do this again...but it probably will seeing as we live on the other side of the world...

No comments: