Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Funny Stuff

This morning Mina threw a tantrum because she didn't want to change out of her pj's. I had to get angry and force her to change. Later as I was dropping her off at school she says "Mom, are you still angry?" My response: "No, I only get mad when you don't behave." Her response: "I know, that's why you get mad a lot!"

In the car after picking up Kaiya from the gym I overheard Mina and Emiko having a deep discussion on whether or not Jesus has wings. The verdict? He only has wings when he goes up to heaven.

Convo I had in the car today with Mina (being a backseat driver):
Mina: Mom, if you cross over the line you will get an ass kicking.
Me: What?! You mean an accident???
Mina: Yes, an ass kickin'!
We worked on her pronunciation the rest of the drive home...

No comments: