Friday, March 6, 2015

Kid-Free Weekend

About a month ago Brian decided he'd like to go to Sydney and wondered if we could find someone to watch the kids so we could have a weekend away. I managed to find someone...and 2 weeks later we were Sydney bound. It was such a relaxing weekend of sleeping in, taking long walks, eating without interruption, and sightseeing. Our hotel was right on Circular Quay and we had some great views! The opera house and harbour bridge are still just as impressive as when I saw it last.
We climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge- in these very flattering (mandatory) jumpsuits. Here we are at the top.
We took the ferry over to Manly Beach for dinner.
I got to see my friend, Katie...she lives in Sydney!
World-famous Bondi Beach...
Scenery shot whilst on our coastal beach walk.
Shh...don't tell our kids we went to the aquarium without them!

1 comment:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Went to aquarium without kids, but at least took photo next to some Asians so it still look like you had kids around.