Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Utah in June/July

Yup, I really stink at this blogging thing right now. I'm only 3/4 months behind...

The first thing we did in Utah was celebrate! My brother, Jimmy, got married...hooray!
Lee cousins with Gung Gung
My cousin, sister, and me.
Next up on our Utah agenda...Dibb reunion at Currant Creek. Road tripping'...!
Shooting- definitely not in Australia anymore!
I couldn't resist taking a pic of Mei whilst sleeping in the tent. So cute all bundled up in a sleeping bag!
Mina caught a fish w/cousin Kylie!
The whole reunion crew.
Perth reunion in Utah! Ashley & Lindsey both moved to Utah...and Amber was in town visiting from Australia...had to get together whilst we were all in the same country! Love these girls- btw, if Lindsey appears to be a full head taller than everyone else...it's b/c she is! She did volleyball and track at BYU- I wish I could've watched her compete (but alas, she's a bit younger than me and weren't there at the same time).
Museum of Natural Curiosity- my cheeky girls in the wind tunnel.
Skydiving with Rochelle. I didn't pee myself. Actually it was a pretty cool experience! Glad we ticked that off the bucket list.
Another Perth reunion in Utah. The Coltons and Johnsons are 2 of my favorite families ever. We still group chat on Viber quite frequently- which was quite a feat living on 3 different continents with different time zones. Now it's not as difficult with me living stateside...

No comments: