I want to start this post by first saying how much I love Houston. I really do. I don't love the humidity...and I don't love the traffic. But I love the people here. I love the friends we've made...and our amazing neighbors. I love southern hospitality and the accent and Tex-mex and BBQ. So...it's a bittersweet announcement to say the Dibbs are moving to San Diego!
Brian has accepted a job offer with Sempra, an energy company based in San Diego. We are excited about this new opportunity- and despite the timing (never ideal to move again after just doing it in July!) we are up for this new adventure and feel it's a good decision for our family. Brian starts early December and we'll follow shortly after. So starting December 8th...the packers will arrive yet again! Luckily this time I don't have to wait 3 months for a sea shipment! Brian and I just got back from a whirlwind house hunting trip where we managed to find a house we're excited about. Our offer was just accepted so hopefully everything will go smoothly so that we can move in straightaway in early January. It's been a crazy month over here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment