Becca is my dear friend I met in Perth. She moved to Vietnam right before I moved to Houston. During her most recent trip back stateside she stopped in Houston for the weekend to visit me. B/c we had both just read The Martian (and saw the movie in the theater) we just had to go to NASA.
She also saw a tutorial for swants and decided we had to make some. What are swants? If you want a good laugh...check out this link HERE. Unfortunately, the thrift stores in Houston don't have a lot of sweaters in stock (pretty sure it has something to do with the never-ending heat here) so we were limited in our options...but we persevered and got those swants made! I'm pretty sure Brian rolled his eyes at us many times...
I'm so thankful for life long friends...the type where despite living miles away and not seeing each other for ages you can still laugh and have plenty to talk about. I miss her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment