Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby...

This video will probably bore everyone except the relatives- personally, I get a kick out of watching Mina get dizzy from twirling so much that she bumps into the fridge.

Mina's ode to Justin...thanks to my niece Makayla, we find ourselves listening to this song on a daily basis.

PS. Yes, that's Emiko screaming in the background.

5 comments:

Nannette said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is, or how much beautiful hair she has...Ellies is still not that thick!

Kelly Vowles said...

Baby, baby, baby... I was expecting an announcement :-)

Katie Wells said...

That's pretty funny and I love the arm action at the end!!

andrew and brittani said...

I think this video is hilarious!

I babysat Darian a month or two ago and wow we listened to this song ALLLLL day long. But Parker would sing "Baby, Baby, Oh!!" and it was pretty cute. The first ten times.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! I can't believe she's gotten so big. And what a great dancer she is :) Can I come and twirl with her??