How would you like to find this in your backyard? It's a skink...very common around here. Our visitor was over a foot long. The girls were fascinated- especially when it hissed at Brian. Take a look at that mouth!!! Here's a pic of Mina- she found a baby skink and just had to pick it up.
Hannah keeps staring at this picture and grabbing my hands when I try to close the laptop. Maybe I should get her a 12" by 12" picture of Mina instead...
If only they lived in the same country they could be best friends.
Moved to beautiful Australia in Jan. 2010. We expect to live here as expats for a few years.
SAHM to 4 girls (and 1 hubby)...and thus, always in search of cute, matching dresses (for the girls, not the hubby)...in the meantime, staying busy with random projects!
3 comments:
She seriously has more hair than me.
Hannah keeps staring at this picture and grabbing my hands when I try to close the laptop. Maybe I should get her a 12" by 12" picture of Mina instead...
If only they lived in the same country they could be best friends.
Mina is getting so big, she is cute. I can't believe she has no qualms about grabbing a skink!
I can't believe how big Mina is already! And the skink...um YIKES!
Post a Comment