Emiko: I don't want to ride my bike to hell...I will die.
Me: Huh?!
Emiko: Yea, hell's too high up...like mountains- it's too hard for me to pedal.
Me: Oh, you mean "hill" like riding your bike up a hill.
Emiko: That's what I said...hell.
Whilst window shopping at IKEA.
Emiko: (loudly) Mom, I have a secret!
Me: What?
Emiko: I'm holding my FART!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ok that girl is seriously funny! All of these Emiko-isms are really getting me excited to meet her!! When do you think you'll be in Sydney? I forgot. We also need to figure out a time to come and visit you guys!!
Is that Aussie accent affecting her pronunciation of "hill"?
Oh man, your girls are adorable!
Emiko's hilarious! Tell her not to worry, her secret is safe with ALL of us.
Michelle Obama recently was reported to have described her role at the White House as "It's hell. I can't stand it." So maybe she meant "hill" as well as in "Capitol Hill".
Post a Comment