Friday, October 22, 2010

Mina Turns 2

Earlier this week Mina had a birthday. I can't believe she's 2! Seriously, that went by fast. We celebrated with happy meals from Mickey D's, a new Barbie movie, and a huge bucket of Mr. Potato Head pieces...oh, and a horse cake. It doesn't take much to make a 2 yr old happy, does it?! It was a good day.


Favorite foods: broccoli, cheese, hot dogs, yogurt, gummy vitamins
Favorite toys: horses & ponies, Mr. Potato Head, my high heels
Favorite activities: playing outside, jumping on the trampoline, digging in the dirt, running away from mom
Favorite show: anything Barbie
Favorite phrases: "Stop it" and "I don't want to"
Favorite songs: Justin Beiber's Baby & Angels We Have Heard on High

I love my climb-all-over, non-stop-screamin', high-heel-wearing, always-running, food-throwing, mess-making, broccoli-loving, slobbery-kiss-giving...little Mina!

4 comments:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

2 yrs definitely have gone by way fast. Sometimes I feel like I am running out of time to get temple work done for my ancestors.

andrew and brittani said...

Happy Birthday Mina!!

Steve and Jen said...

Whoa! I can't believe she's 2. And just getting more cute all the time (if that's possible.)
Happy B-day Mina!

Nannette said...

Happy Birthday to mini-mini Mina. I like the McDonalds juice box with the sport cap. We need those here. She is a doll!