Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beach Pics

Some of you have noticed the blog header picture has changed. We just had some new family pics done at the beach by our home. It was a windy, bright, & sunny day- not great for taking pictures but I think our photographer managed to get some good shots...where at least we were all looking (mostly) in the same direction.










And yes, the ocean really is that gorgeous, aquamarine color. If you don't believe it, come visit and see for yourself!

5 comments:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Beautiful family, beautiful beaches. Indeed beauty is all around when there is love at home. What more can one asks?

Scrappy said...

Fun pictures. You all look great! Your girls are adorable!
I would love to come visit. I actually would love to live there for a few years. Awesome!

Dale and Linda Dibb said...

Love your pictures. The kids look so cute. The two of you look great. It would be nice to be in the warm weather with the beautiful ocean in the background.
Love you all.

Nannette said...

Your hair looks lighter, and I like the cut. The girls are really cute too, I love the cooridnation of the outfits.

Roxanne said...

Great pictures. Love the red, white and blue theme.