Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful


Today I am thankful for a sweet & sassy 2 year old. It seems like she is learning something new each day. Today she learned how to count to six: "one, two, six!" Brilliant, this girl is.

Apologies about the nakedness but this pic cracks me up- man, look at that gut! She's still my best eater...

Yikes, another naked pic! Sorry...it's starting to get hot around here. I had to snap a picture of Mina eating raw cabbage. I told you she's a good eater!

My Christmas decorations have become toys. These 4 lucky reindeer got to watch Dora the Explorer with Mina.

Oh, how Mina wishes to go to school with Kaiya. Instead, we placate her with letting her drag around Kaiya's backpack around the house (and letting her wear Kaiya's school hat).

Oh how I heart my Mina! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you have much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Very cute! The hat - so "Aussie".

Nannette said...

She is cute. I love your haircut, I couldn't see the bangs in the family pics, but they are quite cute!