But I digress.
Yesterday they held a non-competitive meet to raise funds for the older gymnasts traveling to America to compete next year. Since it was on Saturday Kaiya was able to participate. It was also a good experience for her since a lot of the gymnasts in the area participated but it was also a low-stress event. B/c it was more of a fun event they chose not to display scores but display a range of 5 colors that represented how well you did. Kaiya was awarded the top "color" 3 out of 4 events. And her team won the meet! Go Kaiya!
Bars is her favorite.

Beam is her next favorite.

On the floor (duh). Sorry no pics of vault b/c I took video of it.

Showing off her medal & other prizes.

With her winning team (they mixed age/levels for this competition).

6 comments:
Way to go, Kaiya.
That is so awesome! Look at her in the 2nd pic! Holy cow! I want to see the video you took.
Your header pic is so cute. Did you get your pictures done already?
We miss you here in TX, but it's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Kaiya, you are awesome. We can hardly wait to see you perform your gymnastics again. You are really getting good. Love your whole family.
Wow, Kaiya, that is so great! What a talented little girl. Your beach pics look great, Kim!
Amazing, amazing amazing. I really want to see a video!
Me too on the video. That is very impressive.
Post a Comment