
Oh man oh man, I love this girl. She leaves me exhausted every night but I love this stage- she's like a sponge just soaking everything up! I'm amazed at how fast kids learn. She can count to 14 now (um, except she routinely forgets 7), knows several colors/shapes, and can tell the difference between a horse & a pony (I know this b/c she corrected me the other day).
I've gone a little camera crazy with her the last couple of days b/c I've been experimenting with knit fabrics & trying to make some play dresses...of course since I'm so proud that the dresses actually fit I have to take pictures for proof. Anywho, here's a couple of my faves. I should mention that Mina's shoe obsessed. She prefers the too-big-mismatched-pair look. I'm not kidding, the first thing Mina does every morning is run to the shoe closet to find some of Kaiya/Emi/my shoes to wear. I'm just impressed that she can walk without tripping over herself...Emiko does that all the time & her shoes fit! And look, Mina can even jump on the trampoline no problems!



I took these pics last week. I thought she looked so grown up with her hair pulled up. We put a bandaid on her face b/c she's been picking at a scab there for weeks! We're still trying to get it to heal, as you can see by the above pics.


2 comments:
love all the dresses! So stinkin cute! And yes, with her hair pulled up she does look a little older than she is. She is such a cute girl!
LOVE the dresses that you made. Seriously, I need more space so I can get crackin' on my sewing. I want to be as good as you :)
Post a Comment