Thursday, September 29, 2011

Un-birthday

Yesterday we celebrated my un-birthday...well everyone in the family celebrated an un-birthday. It was probably your un-birthday too. We celebrated for you- so don't stress about it.





The kids were really puzzled after I brought out the cake. They kept asking questions like "what's an un-birthday" and "why are we celebrating it today?" Once Emiko understood she said "Oh my gosh, it's a lot of people's un-birthday today!" She really wanted to call her grandpa/grandma and gung gung/obasan to sing them "happy un-birthday" but is was 5:00 am in Utah so we opted against that.

Anyways, the next time you're in the mood for cake celebrate your un-birthday! Nothing brings a family closer together than a random celebration and yummy cake. And you can celebrate your un-birthday 364 out of 365 days a year. Your kids will think you're a pretty cool mom too.

Happy un-birthday!

5 comments:

Nannette said...

You really are the coolest mom ever.

Juliana S said...

How fun. I think I feel the need for an unbirthday coming up very soon.

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

You could have called this morning. I was already awake and working this morning at 4:45 a.m. BTW, on leap years we get an extra un-birthday day.

andrew and brittani said...

I feel like getting a cake and having an unbirthday party today. Too bad Andrew is hunting and I'd end up eating the whole cake myself. Probably better on the post baby belly if I skip that.

Texas Harveys said...

You are cool. I am totally doing this soon.