Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mina is 3!

From a wrinkly, hairy newborn...

...to an independent, "you're not the boss of me" diva...

I don't know how it can be that my youngest is 3 today! Happy birthday to a special little girl. She sure makes life crazy and chaotic. Just today after searching everywhere for the ears of corn I placed on the counter just minutes ago I finally asked Mina "where's the corn?" She responds "oh, it's on the piano." Sure enough, that's where I found it.

4 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Funny! My J used to do that stuff all the time. Toothbrush in the couch...shoes under the kitchen counter...crazy.
Best wishes to the birthday girl! She's gorgeous!

andrew and brittani said...

Happy Birthday little one! Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years.

Kelly Vowles said...

Happy Birthday Mina! Three already! maybe it's time for a little Aussie Dibb :-)

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

Happy birthday! You can have my share of birthday cake. Love from Gung Gung