Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I sent out 2 different cards this year...I liked the black/white better but Brian liked the colored picture. So we randomly sent out both. And let me tell you, postage from Australia to America is pricey, 2.35 per stamp! So next year we'll probably re-think sending out cards. Anyways, I'm putting both on the blog so you can see which one you didn't receive...or maybe you didn't receive any b/c I got lazy/cheap.

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends near and far (mostly far, obviously)! We wish you a holiday full of joy and happiness- and wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you!

2 comments:

Nannette said...

Hmmm, it was only 98 cents to post to you...both cards are great, glad to know we got your favorite!

Brigette Little said...

Cute picture! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!