Friday, December 30, 2011

A Very Merry Post

We hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had the missionaries over for Christmas Eve- we made gingerbread houses and and ate Mexican food. After they left we ventured off to our neighborhood beach (where there were shark sightings earlier that day) to watch the sunset. We didn't get in the water...

Christmas Day we opened presents! The girls wore their new Christmas dresses (and of course I couldn't get one decent picture taken) to church. Then we had a beach BBQ with some friends from church for our Christmas dinner. We feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful country but we're still not used to Christmas summers yet!






Thanks everyone for your Christmas cards. We sure do love hearing from our family/friends near and far!

3 comments:

Nannette said...

Those dresses are beautiful, I love them.

andrew and brittani said...

Agreed, beautiful dresses! A beach Christmas....so different. But it is going to be 60 degrees here today....go figure!

Julia said...

I agree! Love the dresses! Miss you guys!