Monday, September 9, 2013
Cheeky Mina
I love this outtake photo of my kids...especially Mina. She is so fiercely independent- she is just one of a kind! The Aussie's use the word "cheeky" a lot- it perfectly describes Mina. Lately, whenever she's mad she tells me "I hate you, mom!" Being my 3rd child to go through the "I hate you" telling phase, it doesn't really phase me. But many times afterwards she'll tell me "Mom, even when I say 'I hate you' I still really love you." She also tells me that when she grows up she wants to be a mom just like me...and she'll have 2 babies and name them Rosie and Wilson. And, she says I can come visit and hold the babies if I want to. I tell her I can't wait to hold her babies but I want her to work on finding a husband first. That being said, all last month she told us she wished to be a boy so she wouldn't have to have babies (b/c it "hurts" to have a baby)...so the fact that she now wants two shows progress! Love my cheeky girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment