Mei did a cake smash photo shoot (it's where the photographer takes photos as baby "smashes" the birthday cake). Mei's ginormous-sized cupcake was beautiful (see above). I think I already mentioned that Mei didn't crack a single smile. This photo is probably the best we got:
I thought she'd relax and smile once she realized how yummy the cake was. But no, this was about as messy as it got. She basically poked a few holes into the frosting. B/c the cake is included with the photo session I got to take home an almost perfect cake. The rest of the family "smashed" the cake after dinner that night...it was tasty.
I do love that the photographer managed to capture a photo of Mei signing "more"- she's not a baby genius but she does sign "more" really well.
After 20 minutes Mei decided she was done with the photo shoot...poor Mei!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment