May started out with the annual art show at the elementary school.
For Mother's Day, the girls decorated our bedroom with snowflakes...I have never associated Mother's Day with snowflakes- but who am I to judge?!
Emiko at her spring performance...she did a great job, as usual!
Mei went to a party and got her face painted- purple tiger- it was like a dream come true for this tiger loving gal!
This is a very unattractive photo of Emi (sigh) with her rag quilt she made. Her sewing group had a mini-quilt show to show off everyone's completed quilts. It was too cute.
Pirate Day at school- parents were invited to class today and I got to have Mei read to me some of the work/writings she's done in kindergarten.
Early morning golf graduation (aka Sem. graduation)- Kaiya survived her 1st year of early morning sem! I told the kids to pose like how they look at 6 am when they arrive to class. Lol!
This is Amanda- one of my 3 Laurels that graduated (for some reason I only have a pic with her). I got to attend the graduation ceremony and I'm so proud of all 3 of them. Amanda is now at BYU Hawaii and the other 2 are at BYU Provo.
It was my birthday- I refused to cook on my bday- we went to Parker's for dinner to celebrate- yum.
Phew- May is officially blogged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment