Hooray- we landed in Utah to begin our summer! (The rest of Brian's June- Brian went back to Saudi and then ended up in Bangladesh for a weekend with some friends- I have no pics but he said it was awesome- you'll have to take his word for it.) In no particular order:
Annual lunch with Kirsten- my friend since 11 yrs old. This time we managed to meet up with another high school friend, Angela (and her sister), whom I haven't seen since college! Such a fun lunch playing catch up!
This photo is a bit dark...but here is Kaiya getting highlights for the first time ever!
Sidewalk chalk art with cousin Joanna
AF Canyon Run- b/c of my knee I only ran the 5K (it was my first run in about a month)...I also made Kaiya run with Emily. Kaiya was not excited to run. Neither was Emily. But then they finished 9th and 10th in their age group! I should make all of the kids do it next summer!
In June we also started up swim lessons again for the 2 youngest kids- I love where the girls swim. The 3 oldest girls also did swim team this summer.
I knew for awhile that Mei was ready to ride a 2 wheel bike but the weather is already so hot by March in Saudi that I waited until summer in Utah. Mei learned within a few minutes and had a great time riding around the rest of the summer.
Lehi Round Up- it doesn't get better than a rodeo on a summer night- we took Emily and it was her 1st rodeo ever! Not sure that Emily loved it- she was worried about the animals...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment