My house finally got internet hooked up today...oh happy day!!! So much to write and blog about...where to start, where to start?
First, I went through the 250 unread items in my google reader- I loved catching up on all of your happenings.
Next, housing. So we stayed in short-term housing for 1 1/2 weeks. Our apartment was yucky...glad we found a home to rent fairly quickly. We moved in about 2 weeks ago. Pics to follow.
Last, schooling. Kaiya is enrolled at the international school here. There are only 8 students in her class (I think she's the only American). She loves it. Emiko is enrolled in kindergarten at the local public school. (Preschool is called kindergarten here...and it's run through the public schools). Emi attends full days twice a week.
Obviously I have more to share...but Mina just woke from a nap and Kaiya needs to be picked up from school soon. So happy to be online again!
PS. For your viewing enjoyment...this picture was taken at the Caversham Wildlife Park. We got to pet a koala that really enjoyed sniffing Emiko's hair.

6 comments:
It's about time! There's a new face in the family that would like to skype with u guys sometime.
Glad you are back, and found a home. Look forward to hearing about more of your adventures!
We have been anxious to hear how you are doing, glad you are settling in. Everyone looks great and so warm... sigh... it was snowing in Houston yesterday...
Can't wait to hear more!!!!
glad to see you back online. I'm totally looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing about all of your adventures!
How fun! Miss you guys. Mina already looks bigger to me. Hope all is well.
woah mean the glasses.
Post a Comment