The owners gave us their ok to have a bunny. The girls were sad when we had to leave Cougar behind in Houston...but now we have Cougar Jr (yeah, we're not so creative in the naming department). I call him CJ. He's a cute mini-lop bunny and the girls love him so much.
PS. For those wondering, Kaiya started wearing glasses right before our move here. We discovered that she was near-sighted during her pre-departure physical- she loves wearing her glasses b/c they have flowers on the sides.
PPS. Pics of the inside will come eventually once we finish getting our furniture...I need the furniture to distract your eye from the gaudy window treatments! Oh, and thanks for all of your nice comments about our home- it is nice and we have lots of space although I can't figure out why such a big house has an oven 1/2 the size of the one I had back home?!
PPPS. We were invited to a BBQ last night and were the only Americans! How weird is that?!

3 comments:
Hey,
This is Brian's favorite 5th grade teacher!!! I also taught several years with Linda! But, since she retired, I don't see much of her! What are you guys doing in Australia? How long will you be there? I found your blog through Brittani & Andrew...Brittani actually grew up in my ward! Your kids are adorable!!! I know Linda will miss you...everytime I talked to her, she was either going to Houston, was there, or just got back! Good luck...it will be fun to keep up on your adventures!
aint no hamusuta but good enough
kaiya looks real cute with those glasses--and good luck with the bunny
Post a Comment