Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Home

Our home for the next little while...we have lots of extra room for visitors! Come visit!

16 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Nice looking place!! Perth has been kind!

Julia said...

Wow so nice! Can't wait to see inside!

Carrie Lommasson said...

Wow, you guys sure scored in the housing department. Maybe this will tempt you to stay in Aus a bit longer. I look forward to hear about more of your fun adventures!

Dale and Linda Dibb said...

Loved seeing the pictures and hearing about some of your adventures. Hopefully, we'll get regular updates and pictures. Everyone looks happy. We miss you and love you lots.
Grandma and Grandpa

Lesley said...

Holy moly! It is terrible to see how you are suffering over there. :)

Will you show us pictures of the inside? I would love to know more about the house -- it looks like a castle!

Unknown said...

Wow! You guys aren't messing around while you are there!! Love the pictures of the kangaroos, I would maybe be the 40 year old lady pushing my way in..jk

Brigette Little said...

Beautiful home! Looks like you guys are having fun over there!

Leslie said...

Holy smokes! What a house and it looks like plenty of outdoor area for the kids, etc.

Ariane said...

Amazing! It looks like you guys have plenty of room instide and out. I love reading your adventures.

Marissa said...

It looks like you have been having fun over there, I love the house. You should post pictures of the inside.

Nannette said...

I think I might be ablt to put up with a few crazy curtains to live in the mansion with a ocean view. How big is the backyard?

Texas Harveys said...

Ha, ha. That is ridiculous. I want to come over SO bad! Any good deals? And yes, we must have pics of the inside!

Unknown said...

so which room i get

Steve and Jen said...

So, fun! This is so great that you guys get to experience all of this! I've got to talk to Steve about coming to visit!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

I just checked out your blog for the first time - Sounds like Australia has been quite an adventure. Love the house - we'll let you know when we decide to come visit!!

Chaun said...

Holy sh*t! That place is enormous, going green eh? Haha, I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves... We miss you!!