Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Out of Sorts

So we are in our short term housing and I have no phone or Internet. I feel out of sorts. I finally got a cell phone though and hopefully it won't take too long to find more permanent housing. Then I can have Internet again...sorry it may take awhile before I can post more info and pics. I will say that I managed to enroll Kaiya and Emiko in school. They seem to be adjusting well. And I'm grateful for the break too. More later...

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I can't imagine how one settles themselves in a foreign country without phones or the internet! I can't wait to see where you guys settle!

Holly said...

Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Elder Edward & Sister Mayumi Lee said...

For friends and relatives who might be checking this blog to find out status of Kim and family, here is a brief update. They have moved into their new home. Kim has a land line and a cell phone. TV is hooked up but unfortunately still no internet connection, which is why she hasn't updated this blog. We talked with Kim on Friday evening (Saturday morning Aussie time). The girls have settled into school. Kim is trying to adjust to the Aussie shopping hours (everything closes at 5 PM except Thursday). I'll leave the details for Kim to fill in whenever she gets internet.