Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Emiko-isms


In reference to her future social status:
Emiko: When I get big, I think I will be cool.

Emiko: Mom, if you will not let me watch Scooby Doo, I will not let you be my mom...

In regards to me not listening to her:
Emiko: MOM! MMMMOOOOOMMMM!
Me: What?!
Emiko:*sigh* Mom, Heavenly Father gave us ears so that we can hear...USE THEM!

PS. Emi is still a very dedicated thumb sucker...she tells us now that her thumb tastes like "Nutella and Tim Tams."

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

heeeheeheee...she is so funny. we miss her so much around here!!!

andrew and brittani said...

clever little girl

Lesley said...

Whenever I read Emi-isms, I have the urge to invite her over to play with me. She's hilarious! Does she still play sloth? I feel like a sloth today. It would be perfect.

Stephanie said...

She's a spunky one, isn't she? :)